Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's how to save more at the grocery store

I've thought of a new way to save more money at the grocery store.  Before when I would find a coupon online, I would print it and use it.  Recently the bright idea of printing the coupons and then copying them came to mind.   Most websites with grocery coupons will only let you print them once and then you'll have to wait until they say you can print again.  Well now, I print the coupons and make a couple of copies for the next time I need them and keep them till they expired.  I make copies of the coupons for things I buy everytime I go to the grocery store and that way I can compound my savings.  Last week I saved $18 dollars off my grocery bill.  Not much but I'd much rather have that money in my pocket than in Wal-mart's.


Also check out my Grocery Coupon Blog:

Google